The Promoting Independence Awards 2019 celebrate the success of people providing and receiving support to live independently and enjoy life.
It’s never been simpler, or easier to get involved. The deadline for entries is Sunday 20 October 2019. Don’t miss your chance to enter and attend this celebration of success.
The ceremony on 29 November takes place at the beautiful Portland House in Cardiff Bay – so there will be plenty of space in their grand, old banking chamber for everyone to have a great time. Tickets to the ceremony start at just £49 + VAT per person and include a three course meal, drinks, entertainment and dancing. The awards ceremony is a great way to end the year and celebrate with your colleagues – we look forward to seeing many of you there!
The list of award categories this year is:
- Showcase Award for Personal Achievement
- Showcase Award for Homelessness Prevention sponsored by Crisis
- Skills and Strengths
- Embedding PIE sponsored by Hafan Cymru
- Promoting Inclusion sponsored by ClwydAlyn
- Commissioning Beyond Boundaries sponsored by Caer Las
- Supporting Survivors sponsored by Welsh Women’s Aid
- Inspirational Colleague
- Co-production sponsored by Grŵp Cynefin
Visit the website at promotingindependenceawards.org.uk to enter or nominate someone else for the awards, and book places for your team to attend the ceremony. If you need any assistance or guidance with your entries, please get in touch.