The Prince’s Trust next online explore programme is now open for referrals. It is a FREE 5 week course being delivered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays completely online via Microsoft teams. There are 12 spaces available.
Dates: Programme starts Tuesday 16th November 2021 session will be held between 11am-1pm, sessions will run between 1-2 hours a day)
· Living anywhere in Wales
· Unemployed/Furlough or in part time work/part time education
· Aged 16-25
· Access to a Computer/Laptop
· Must use camera throughout the programme
On this course, young people will be:
· Completing Level 2 in Food Hygiene Qualification. This qualification is well recognised in various settings not just hospitality.
· Complete Nationally recognised ‘John Muir Discovery Award’
· Activities based around the NHS 5 steps to wellbeing
· L’Oréal created sessions around confidence and communication
· Understanding Healthy eating and the eat well guide including receiving a voucher to buy food and make meals
· Fun interactive activities, quizzes and group discussions around various relevant topics
· Connect with other young people
· Be offered 1-1 support throughout and for 3 months after the course
· Gateway on to other Prince’s Trust Programmes
This is an online course. Young people will need access to the internet and capability of joining Microsoft Teams and be available for the 3 days per week.
All referrals need to be in by Thursday 11th November