Cardiff Third Sector Council
Annual Members’ Meeting 2021-
‘Bringing Communities Together’
On Friday 12 November 2021, 14:00 – 17:00
At Zoom: link to follow closer to the event
Notice of C3SC’s AGM In accordance with Cardiff Third Sector Council’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, please see below formal notice of the details of the Annual General Meeting of C3SC
Date: Friday 12 November 2021
Time: 13:45 – ‘doors open’, with meeting to commence 14.00 pm
End time: 15:45 pm
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting to be agreed and matters arising considered. (Resolution: 1)
- Reports and Accounts – to receive and consider the accounts to year ended 31 March 2021 and the report of the Trustees and the auditors (Resolution: 2)
- Auditors – to appoint Watts Gregory as the auditors (Resolution: 3)
- Appointment of charity trustees (Resolution: 4)
- Any Other Business – to deal with any other matters raised at the meeting
- Any other matters of business or proposed resolutions must be sent by members to C3SC by 12 noon on 10 November 2021.
You can find all papers relating to the AGM on our website by clicking here.