Workforce Strategy Implementation
Stakeholder Engagement Events
Working together to deliver the 10-year A Healthier Wales: Our Workforce Strategy for Health and Social Care
Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW) and Social Care Wales are jointly holding six half-day face-to-face events where you will be able to contribute to the next phase of implementing the 10-year workforce strategy.
The six half-day events will take place on three days and will be delivered across Wales on the following dates:
- North Wales: Monday 20 June at Venue Cymru, Llandudno
- West Wales: Monday 11 July at the Halliwell Centre, Carmarthen
- South Wales: Thursday 14 July at Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff
Each of the days will consist of two events, one running in the morning (09:00 to 12:30) and the other in the afternoon (13:00 to 16:30).
The morning events will cover the following areas:
- An engaged, motivated and healthy workforce
- Attraction and recruitment
- Leadership and succession
- Workforce supply and shape
And the afternoon events will focus on:
- Seamless workforce models
- Building a digitally ready workforce
- Excellent education and learning
- Welsh Language.
To register, click on the link for the event you’d like to attend:
- North Wales morning
- North Wales afternoon
- West Wales morning
- West Wales afternoon
- South Wales morning
- South Wales afternoon
You are more than welcome to join us at a morning and an afternoon event; however, you will need to register for both events.
Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues you think these events would be of interest to.
Want to be added to the mailing list and be kept up to date? Email Sharon Evans, Workforce Strategy Implementation, with your details: [email protected].