Sent on behalf of One Small Thing
I am writing to you from One Small Thing, a UK-wide charity that supports organisations to build their capacity in understanding and responding to the trauma different communities face. Our network meetings like the one below, are opportunities for organisations to meet and share practice on trauma-informed approaches, which includes inclusivity. All welcome, booking essential.
- Trauma Informed Network – Wales
- Thursday 06 October, 1.30pm registration; 2-4.30pm
- Cardiff and Vale College, Cardiff
Would you like your organisation to become more inclusive of disabled people?
At this meeting, we will be looking at the small changes you can make within your organisation to make it more accessible.
We will look at:
- Communication that is accessible and acknowledges the diversity of disabled people
- What physical barriers might exist within your organisation and possible solutions
You can start to become part of a real social change for disabled people.
Tickets are free but booking is essential
Please do share this event with your staff teams and those you think might be interested.
You can also follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news on our events @OSTCharity