LawWorks Cymru is currently seeking new office space, and hoping to find something suitable before the end of 2015.
Here are their basic requirements:
- Two work stations, for two days a week, on a regular basis
- Broadband connection
- Facility to use Net Extender and log in to shared drive (sometimes that can be problematic in a shared IT environment)
- Use of general office facilities (such as printing, photocopying and scanning)
- A lockable filing cabinet or space for one
- Reasonable rent (LawWorks is a small charity with a limited budget in Wales)
Ideally, the desks would be available from November or December 2015, and either in central Cardiff or within walking distance of a main train line (for example, Cathays).