The Be Active fund is offering grants between £300 and £50,000 for non-profits in Wales that aim to do one of the following in the arena of sport and physical activity:
- Reduce inequality
- Create long-term sustainability
- Introduce new or different ways of operating
For example, funding could be used to:
- upskill volunteers where clubs you have gaps in skills or experience
- buy equipment that allows more people to take part in sport
- develop new or different ways to deliver physical activity
- uses technology to engage more people
- reach people currently under-represented in sport and physical activity.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you’re a not-for-profit club or community organisation in Wales with a project or activity that:
- has not yet started
- will take place in wales and be mainly for people who live in wales
- not only for the benefit of pupils of a school where the project takes place
This funding is awarded on a sliding scale, and organisations can apply once per financial year (April to April).
For more information and to apply please visit: Sporting Wales Be Active Fund