Request for information about third sector services over Christmas and New Year
C3SC and GVS are putting together a Christmas and New Year directory of third sector services. This is something we do each year, but this year, as people have struggled with the impact of Covid-19, it is more important than ever to let people know what services they can access over Christmas.
We realise that services will be different this year, and that it is difficult to plan ahead. However, we would be grateful if you could let us know if you will have any service provision available, and specifically on the bank holidays when other services may be closed.
Please email us about anything you are planning, such as:
- Online social activities, such as concerts, music, parties
- Face to face social activities (within Welsh Government regulations and guidance)
- Services which people are able to access physically
- Support with provision or delivery of food – cooked and raw.
- Support groups, available by telephone, online or face to face
Please let us have brief information about the service, how it is accessed, any telephone/email details and contact names as appropriate.
If you have any information to share, please email [email protected]