All documents, including proxy voting form are found here.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Charity will be held at Baltic House, Cardiff Bay CF10 5FH on Thursday 21st February 2019 at 15:30 – 16:30pm for the following purposes:
1. To receive and approve the MINUTES OF PREVIOUS AG MEETING
2. To receive and adopt the TRUSTEES REPORT AND ANNUAL ACCOUNTS for the year ended 31 March 2018
3. To reappoint Watts Gregory as the Company’s AUDITORS
4. APPOINTMENT OF CHARITY TRUSTEES
5. AMENDMENT OF COMPANY MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES (To amend the quorum requirements in the Company Articles of Association)
Please download and use your proxy vote here https://restore.c3sc.org.uk/communications/communications-doc-lib/1-c3sc-egm-january-2019 and let us know whether we have your support for the above resolutions.
Please complete the proxy form and return completed form by 14 February 2019 to:
Company Secretary, Cardiff Third Sector Council, Third Floor, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff CF10 5FH, or Email to: [email protected] – putting ‘Proxy Appointment Form – C3SC EGM’ in the subject line.
If you are able to join us, we look forward to hearing your views as we consider how we maintain the Charity’s governance and accountability to you, our members, whilst shaping a productive and supportive governance arrangement that will enable us to continue to meet our statutory and best practice obligations.
Cardiff Third Sector Council (Charity Number: 1068623; Incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered number 03336421)