Next Gen Activists Change Programme invites participants from the BAME community to join an exciting pilot funded by the Big Lottery and delivered by Sub Saharan Advisory Panel ( SSAP) in partnership with Choice and Control Consortium (CCC).
The Next Gen Activists Change Programme will use the lived experiences as strengths to the local activists and leaders from the BAME community who want to make a positive change to their communities and to act with power and authenticity. It is intended to empower and enable strong leadership skills for those who rarely get the opportunity for high quality training in leadership.
Applications are invited from those
- With lived experience – i.e. those who use their first-hand experience of a social issue to create positive change for, and with, communities and people they share those experiences with.
- Who may be from the range of public and third sector – community development, health, environment, social care, youth work etc
- Who are paid or volunteer.
- Aged between 25 and 30 and so bring experience of working or volunteering
- Live in Cardiff or near by
- Can attend all the allocated days and dates for the training (9 days over Oct to 2020, three action learning sets and sessions with your mentor )
- Have full support of their manager or if volunteering, demonstrate commitment
- Can pay your own travel to central
Applications must be submitted by 9th September at 23.59.
Click here to find out more!