An online week of learning, good practice and ideas – 8th March – 12th March 2021
It’s been almost a year since the first UK lockdown.
Since then, staff across Audit Wales have been recording novel and innovative practice emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic. We collected a wealth of data ranging from moving services online to volunteering in the community. We have shared this information through blogs, Twitter threads, online webinars and fortnightly Digests.
One year on, we’ve decided to run a week-long learning event across a number of themes, to share some further insights with you. During the course of the week, we’ll hear from public services across Wales and learn how they have responded to the various challenges COVID has presented as well as looking to the future and how the pandemic could change how services are delivered going forward.
We’ll be covering a range of themes during the week:
- The role of communities during COVID-19
- Crisis Governance
- Dynamic Strategy
- Impact of COVID-19 on the workforce
- Communication and engagement
How it will work
- Over five days we’ll be sharing a number of resources including pre-recorded video interviews, blogs, and podcasts.
- We’ll also be holding a live Twitter Q&A on Governance, and a live webinar on Dynamic Strategy, which includes speakers such as Professor Dave Snowden, Cognitive Edge, Ian Bancroft, CEO, Wrexham County Borough Council, Anne Louise Clarke, Executive Director of Communications and Change, Audit Wales, Paul Matthews, CEO, Monmouthshire Council and Auriol Miller, CEO, Institute of Welsh Affairs. To register for this event, please complete our online booking form [opens in new window]
- New content will be released on a daily basis to watch, listen and read at your own convenience, and will be available on the Good Practice section of our website going forward.
How do I register my interest?
- You can register your interest for the learning week by visiting our dedicated webpage [opens in new window]. At the start of the week you’ll be sent an email detailing where you can find all content.
- We have a delegate privacy notice [opens in new window], telling you how we deal with your personal data as part of the registration process.
You can also contact a member of the Good Practice Team at any point during the week who can help with any queries you may have, in English or Welsh, [email protected]