Making a Difference – The Care & Repair Cymru Annual Conference
25 September 2019 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff
The conference, sponsored by AKW, attracts over 130 delegates from across Care & Repair, government, health sector, local authorities, housing associations and other not-for-profit agencies. Registered charities receive a 50% discount on delegate rates.
This year the conference is looking at the difference we can all make to the health, housing and wellbeing of older people’s lives across Wales.
The conference covers a wide range of topics in high-quality sessions and a trade exhibition. It is a fantastic opportunity to keep up-to-date with trends, access new ideas and practical information and to catch up with colleagues and network.
The speakers include:
- Julie James AM, Minister for Housing and Local Government
- Heléna Herklots, Older People’s Commissioner for Wales
- Ken Perry, Do-Well Ltd.
- Lindsey Poole, Director of Advice Services Alliance
- Professor Mark Llewellyn, Director, Welsh Institute for Health and Social Care (WIHSC)
- Chris Jofeh, Chair of Welsh Government’s Decarbonisation of Homes in Wales Advisory Group
The interactive workshops will look at:
- Task focused lighting
- Outcomes Star
- The Impact of a Virtual Ward
- The WG Fuel Poverty Strategy review
and much more …….. so book your space here http://bit.ly/2Z30Ao5