Giving something back: trusteeship seminar
10 FREE spaces available to C3SC and VCS members. If you’re interested in applying for a free place, please contact: [email protected]
WANT TO PROGRESS YOUR CAREER WHILST GIVING SOMETHING BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
If you would like to help your career and the community at the same time then trusteeship could be the answer. On Wednesday 17 June at Wales Millennium Centre, Getting on Board, the charity that helps promote new leaders through trusteeship, will host a seminar in partnership with Wales Council for Voluntary Action to encourage members of Cardiff’s business community to take a role on the board of a charity.
The seminar will take individuals through the personal and professional benefits of trusteeship and will feature well-known local charity leaders talking about the realities of being a trustee.
- Evening seminar from 6pm to 7pm will give insight into joining the board of a charity
- Business people, employees and those searching for roles are encouraged to attend
- 98% of trustees would recommend trusteeship and is perfect for busy professionals wanting to make a difference to their community
- Estimated 300 trustee vacancies in Cardiff right now – your skills and experiences could be just what a local charity needs on their board
- Limited tickets available at £10 each for the event to be held at the landmark Wales Millennium Centre