Are you involved in managing or supporting volunteers? Perhaps you’re a paid worker or volunteer yourself.
The Cardiff Volunteer Co-ordinators’ Network:
- Is run in partnership with Volunteers Coordinators, Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders across Cardiff.
- Meets quarterly and is the forum for Cardiff’s volunteer coordinators to discuss ideas or problems relating to volunteering.
- Provides new ideas for including volunteers and for recognising and rewarding their contribution to your organisation.
- Shares best practice and learning on how to support and train colleagues who work with volunteers.
The network is a Participation and Engagement initiative by Cardiff Third Sector Council as part of its commitment to the development and support of the volunteering infrastructure in Cardiff and its role within Third Sector Support Wales. Each quarterly meeting is packed with information, guidance, discussions and networking. It is also a great way to raise the profile of volunteering in Cardiff.
To become a member of the network and/or to attend the next meeting, please email [email protected]
The date for the next network meeting is: Tuesday, 17 May 2022, 2:00pm-3:30pm via Microsoft Teams
For the previous meeting minutes, please click here.
News and other information
- For more information and advice on best practice in volunteering – with several model policies and information sheets on volunteers and the law, Recruiting, Selecting and Inducting volunteers, Safeguarding, Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity – and many more, to download for FREE, visit our Third Sector Support Wales Knowledge Hub website.
- Here are some useful presentations from previous network events:
BITC – Employee volunteering
Cardiff Volunteering – New volunteering scheme at Cardiff University
- For volunteering opportunities, visit the Volunteering Wales website at www.volunteering-wales.net/ and if you’d like to find out about local opportunities, or would like support as an organisation involving volunteers, please visit www.c3sc.org.uk/volunteer
To find out more:
Please call us on 07973 725 569 or email our Volunteer Team at [email protected] to find out more about becoming a member of the network.