Cardiff and Vale University Health Board ‘Have your say on community falls services’
Tuesday 3 September 2019
Refreshments and registration from 10 am
Event starts at 10.30 am and finishes at 12.30 pm
Museum of Cardiff, The Learning Suite (in the Basement), The Old Library, The Hayes, Cardiff, CF10 1BH
Tea, coffee and light snacks provided.
This free workshop is part of a programme of events to gain the views of the community on current and future community falls services, hosted by Cardiff and Vale Health Board’s Transformation and Improvement Team and Diverse Cymru. We welcome individuals, community groups and third sector organisations who have an interest in healthy ageing.
This event focuses on the experiences of:
- people who have fallen or know someone who has fallen
- people who have a fear of falling
- people who have a general interest in healthy ageing
At the event, you will have the chance:
- to discuss your experiences or fears of falling
- share your views on the services in the community that are available to support people who have fallen
- help shape future community falls services
- Community groups and third sector organisations will also have a chance to let people know about their events and work.
We welcome people from all diverse backgrounds in Cardiff including: Black and Ethnic Minority people, Disabled people, Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual people, Transgender people, People from different religions and beliefs, Older people, Young people, and Carers.
How to book
Please book your place by:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 029 2036 8888 ext 255 and ask for Shelagh
Or by post to:
Shelagh Maher, Diverse Cymru, 307-315 Cowbridge Road East,
Cardiff, CF5 1JD
Or by Eventbrite, please use the following link:
Please state any dietary or access requirements you may have when booking. We can pay travel and access costs for the event.