Cardiff Third Sector Council (C3SC) would like to invite you to attend a FREE funding event on:
Date: Wednesday 18th October 2017
Time: 9:30am – 2:00pm
Venue: Butetown Community Centre, Loudoun Square, Cardiff CF10 5UZ
The following funders and organisations will be presenting on the day:-
- Sport Wales is a national organisation responsible for developing and promoting sport and physical activities, will highlight the purposes of the Community Chest and the Development Grant award for groups in Wales.
- BBC Children in Needs offers small and main grants to organisations supporting disadvantaged children and young people.
- Institute of Fundraising “Fundraising Health Check and Executive Coaching” project, highlight its criteria and application process.
- The Big Lottery Fund distributes millions of pounds of National Lottery funding to good causes for non-profit and voluntary organisations to deliver projects that improve health, education, environment and improve the lives of people and communities most in need. Both “Awards for All” and “People & Places” programmes have changed their funding limits for capital or revenue projects cost.
- Heritage Lottery Fund help people explore, enjoy and protect the heritage they care about, from the archaeology under our feet to the historic parks we love, from precious memories to rare wildlife.
- Cardiff Council Community Asset Transfer (CAT) overseas the transfer of management and/or ownership of public land and buildings from the local authority to community organisations for less than market value.
The event will highlight the grants available, its purposes, who can apply, what can be funded and how to apply.
This is a FREE event offering the opportunity to meet different funders and organisations, and answer any queries you might have.
Light lunch will be provided
For more information about the event, please contact [email protected].
To book your place please email [email protected] or call us on (029) 2048 5722.