Building non-violent relationships: Alternatives to Violence Project training in Cardiff
Does your organisation work with people who have problems handling conflict without resorting to or suffering from violence?
Are you personally interested in developing conflict-resolution skills?
Some of the learning outcomes which participants gain on an AVP workshop are:
- Increased awareness of self and the needs of others
- Increased self-esteem and empathy
- Better listening and communication skills
- A better understanding of the roots of violence
- Increased skills in dealing with conflict in positive ways to achieve solutions which are positive for all concerned.
AVP is keen to form partnerships with organisations in Wales that could gain from collaboration with us.
If your organisation is interested in discussing this option, please get in touch, using the details below.
We’d really like to meet you to explore possibilities.
Interested? For more information contact Jane Harries at [email protected] or phone : 07756 016953
Or go to www.avpbritain.org.uk, where you can find information about forthcoming workshop dates, fee structures etc.