Diverse Cymru and C3SC are running a project aimed at improving understanding amongst diverse communities of how Government works and how you can get involved. We’ll develop a new model of how public sector organisations can engage with diverse communities and individuals all the time.
If you didn’t attend one of our launches or earlier project events you can still register your interest and get involved in the project at any stage.
You’re welcome to come to every monthly event in your area or just some of them. We welcome people who are completely new to Diverse Cymru and C3SC at all events.
The project is aimed at all diverse individuals and community organisations representing diverse individuals or communities. This includes:
- Black and Minority Ethnic people
- Disabled people (including sensory, mobility, physical, learning, cognitive and mental health impairments and long-term health conditions)
- Trans* people
- People over 50 years old
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual people
- People of different faiths
All individuals and third sector organisations are welcome.
Co-producing engagement that works for diverse individuals and community groups
We’re running monthly events moving around the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff.
Each local event will explore:
- your experiences of barriers to involvement
- your ideas for improved involvement
- solutions for better involvement through diverse individuals working directly with public sector organisations.
At each event we’ll have people from public sector organisations as well as diverse individuals. We aim to develop a new way of how engagement with diverse communities can work and how public sector organisations can get you involved more actively and in ways that remove barriers for diverse people and communities in future.
Off Boverton Road