Grants of between £100 and £10,000 are available to enrich and improve the quality of life of sick children in hospitals or hospices in any area in the UK. Examples of projects the Foundation is looking to support are:
- Arts, music, play and leisure programmes.
- Facilities to support families of children treated in hospitals or hospices.
- Welcoming and accessible environments.
- Care and facilities in hospices.
- Promoting education and information programmes.
- Supporting children with physical and emotional difficulties.
- Medical equipment (when it can be shown that funding is not available from statutory sources).
UK registered charities are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to projects conceived by and in children’s hospitals and hospices.
Find out more at https://wallaceandgromitcharity.org/about#grant-making
The deadline for applications is 11 December 2015.