Find the latest guidance following the Welsh Government move to alert level zero on the 7th August Alert level 0 | Sub-topic | GOV.WALES. The main changes include:
- maintain the legal duty to self-isolate for 10 days for all positive cases;
- maintain the legal duty to self-isolate for 10 days for close contacts who are not fully vaccinated;
- remove the legal duty to self-isolate for fully vaccinated, close contacts; and
- remove the legal duty to self-isolate for under 18s.
Self-Isolation Support Scheme updates from 7th August Self-isolation support scheme | GOV.WALES
- Increase the amount of the Self-Isolation Support Scheme from £500 to £750 (to be reviewed after three months.)
- Work with delivery partners and the Third Sector to streamline processes and support harder to reach groups with the application process.
- Cardiff Council offer of discretionary support to those who need it most to self-isolate can be found here Self isolation support payments (cardiff.gov.uk)
- For more up to date information on Self isolation you can go to Self-isolation | GOV.WALES
COVID-19 Vaccinations: Whilst the uptake of the COVID-19 vaccine in Wales remains extremely high, there are still a number of people across all age ranges who remain unvaccinated.
- To support the “No one left behind” policy and ensure those who have been missed out on the vaccination programme detailed information including details of walk-in and drop in clinics in Cardiff and the Vale can be found here: COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Programme – Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (nhs.wales). For those who have not received their first those of the vaccine can complete the Leave Nobody Behind formor call the booking line on 02921 841234 .
- Information on the mass vaccination programme for the rest of Wales can be found here Get your COVID-19 vaccination | GOV.WALES
If you or your organisations can assist individuals struggling to access the Self isolation support scheme or the mass vaccination programme due to language, digital or confidence issues you can contact us at [email protected] with the subject “No one left behind”