This video has been created by Sussex Police to raise awareness of common scams. It can be used by banks, community groups and other agencies to raise awareness and help prevent vulnerable and elderly people from becoming victims. It can also provide a useful insight into these crimes for victims and their family members. Please remember:
- never send or give money to anyone you don’t know or trust;
- check people are who they say they are;
- don’t share your personal information;
- make decisions in your own time; and
- if in doubt phone a relative or a friend.