Runnymede Trust in partnership with the National Lottery Community Fund
Shared Futures: Funders, Funding and the BME Third Sector
2-day Online Conference, Weds 14th and Thurs 15th April 2021.
Calling project managers, leaders and founders who self-identify as Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) from all across the UK.
A full and varied programme of seminars, panel discussions and speeches on the funding infrastructure for BME-led projects and organisations. Articulating the value of BME-led civil society. Engaging with funders and grant-makers of all types and sizes.
Full Programme Here: https://www.runnymedetrust.org/shared-futures.html
- Money4YOU – The Path to Sustainability for BME-led organisations: what it really takes.
- National Community Land Trust Network – The case for community ownership: examining asset-led.
- NCCPE – Powering Research: university-community partnerships and how they work.
- Community Fund grant-makers give feedback sessions.
- Meeting peers and making friends, breaking the isolation of BME-led work – speed networking.
Attend the livestream on the conference days, or online access to all the conference seminars and recordings until June 2021.
Grant-makers, funders, stakeholders, supporters and allies are also welcome to register to attend. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/shared-futures-funders-funding-and-the-bme-third-sector-tickets-141952827729