Women into Work is an employability programme to empower young women to upskill their employability skills and improve their confidence. “We want to inspire them to build on their aspirations and will be providing inspiring content throughout, with guest speakers.”
This will be a digital programme, run online via Microsoft Teams. The programme will run over 2 weeks – 4 x 3 hour sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The programme is open to women throughout Wales aged 16-30. As this is virtual programme they must have access to a device and Wi-Fi
- Date: 29th March, 31st March, 5th April, 7th April
- Time: 10.30am – 1.30pm
- Empowering and inspiring the young women of Wales to gain employability skills
- Supporting young women to build their confidence
- Upskilling young women for future opportunities and raising aspirations
- CV Writing, Application Forms, Interview Skills & Goal Setting
- Inspirational talks from inspiring female role models
- Childcare support available
- For 16-30 females across Wales, digital programme, need access to a device
If you would like to refer anyone to this programme please contact [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] with the young person’s name and contact details or call our customer service number on 0800 842 842
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you could also circulate this opportunity to your wider team that would be fantastic.