PowerUP! Who Are They and What Do They Offer?
They support Older People with their energy bills and do their best to reduce the amount paid.
Some of the services they can offer are:
- An impartial tariff review.
- A benefit entitlement check.
- Seeing if they’ll qualify for a reduction in their water rates.
- Looking at what government schemes they may be eligible for.
- Signing them up to Western Power Distribution’s Priority Service Register if they’re eligible.
- Giving them simple energy saving advice for around the home.
- A home visit service if they find it easier to speak face-to-face