Power Up! Energy Advice.
Power Up! is a partnership between Western Power Distribution and the Energy Saving Trust.
It is aimed at the vulnerable to help them get the support available for them and reduce the amount they spend on their energy bills.
Here is what their advisors can offer:
- Staff training which will include a presentation on power up
- Attend events which are designed to help those who are vulnerable
- Group talks to vulnerable people who meet on a regular basis and also get them signed up on our Priority service register
- Phone advice for vulnerable people
- Arranged home visits for those that are unable or unwilling to speak via the phone
For more information and how to set up appointments with an advisor read this leaflet.