National Living Wage are excited to announce the line-up for the 2018 Living Wage Champion Awards judging panel! This year, the fantastic judges are:
- Dr Kaneez Shaid MBE, Campaigner and Chair of the Citizens UK Board of Trustees
- Rosie Gillham, Living Wage employee and campaigner
- Yvonne Roberts, freelance journalist, writer and broadcaster, The Guardian
- Jane Gratton, Head of Business Environment and Skills Policy at British Chambers of Commerce
- Matt Sparkes, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Linklaters LLP
If you want to be in for a chance to win the Recognised Service Provider Award, join the judges at the award ceremony in June 2018 and be showcased through sector press and social media promotion, it’s easy to apply.
Just submit a 300-word account of why you think you should win, a supporting quote from an employee and a picture of your team proudly holding the Recognised Service Provider badge.
Click here to download more information on entry requirements and the application process.