The Prince’s Trust Cymru are running ‘Get Started’ with Food Hygiene and Healthy Eating course. It is a FREE 5 day course being delivered completely online via Microsoft teams. We have 12 spaces available.
- Programme Monday 26th April – Friday 30th April (Times TBC but likely between 11am-3pm sessions will run between 2-3 hours a day)
- Living anywhere in wales
- Unemployed/Furlough or in part time work/part time education
- Aged 16-25
- Access to a Computer/Laptop
- Must use camera throughout the programme
On this course young people will be
- Completing Level 2 in Food Hygiene Qualification. This qualification is well recognised in various settings not just hospitality.
- Understanding the eat well guide
- Gain the knowledge to make healthier choices
- Fun interactive activities, quizzes and group discussions
- Connect with other young people
- Be offered 1-1 support for 3 months after the course
- Gateway on to other Princes Trust Programmes
Not only is it aimed at improving confidence, self-esteem, and communication skills, once the qualification is achieved, it could be the starting point for a brand-new career.
This is an online course. Young people will need access to the internet and capability of joining Microsoft Teams and be available for the full 5 days
If you would like to refer someone please get in touch or to sign post a young person they can enquire by commenting on our Facebook page PrincesTrustCymru. Or call customer services – 0800 842 842.