A major study of the impact of the Social Services and Wellbeing Act, commissioned by Welsh Government and being undertaken by the Welsh Institute of Health and Social Care.
They want to hear from social care service users and unpaid carers about their experiences under the Act. Please see attached of their bilingual recruitment flyer which provides some information about how people can get involved to have their say.
For more information about the study, please go to:
There are lots of ways for you to get involved in the study:
If you would prefer not to speak to us directly, you can answer take part via our online pro forma:
- [English] https://southwales.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/impact-pro-forma
- [English] Easy read: https://southwales.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/impact-proforma-easy-read
- [Cymraeg] https://southwales.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/impact-proforma-cymraeg
- [Cymraeg] Easy read: https://southwales.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/impact-fersiwn-hawdd-ei-ddeall
Facebook group (16 years and over)
You can join their social media groups:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/wihscusw @wihscusw
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WihscUSW (in addition to the Facebook page, there is also a Facebook group that I mentioned – the link is on the main page. The Facebook group is for service users and unpaid carers who might want to take part in online discussions about their experiences)
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/64645328/admin/