The National Lottery Community Fund is reviewing its funding priorities for the future. We would like to hear from you.
To date we have identified several areas where future action might be needed to support communities and the people who live there to thrive:
- Equity and inclusion
- Environment and climate change
- Making voluntary organisations stronger
- Involving citizens and working together
- Supporting communities to act
As we emerge from the worst of the COVID-19 Pandemic there is a lot that needs to be done to support people and communities to get back on track, and we want to better understand what our role within that might be. We would welcome your views on these areas any other issues of importance that you think we should consider.
Our recent blog provides a flavour of what we have found out to date, and as we move into the autumn, we will reach out and speak to more groups, more communities, and the public to further develop our understanding of what matters and where we can make a difference.
|Complete the survey here
The survey will remain open until midday on 20 September 2021.
If you want to take part in any future discussions around any of the topics highlighted here, or just require more information, please contact our Head of Knowledge & Learning, Rob Roffe at: [email protected].
Help us to get the message out
We want as many people and organisations as possible to share their views. Please feel free to share this email with your networks or share our posts on social media.
If you prefer to post your own, here is some suggested text to help you:
- The National Lottery Community Fund want to hear from as many people as possible to help decide the future priorities of #NationalLottery funding in Wales. Complete their survey: https://forms.office.com/r/5AeiKrXmAy
- Help @TNLComFundWales decide the future priorities of #NationalLottery funding in Wales. Complete their survey to share your views: https://forms.office.com/r/5AeiKrXmAy