Are you are 16-25, not in employment, education or training and living in South East Wales? The Prince’s Trust and Admiral/Welsh Contact Centre Forum are running a four week training programme for young people interested in customer service:
- Gain a level 2 Customer Service qualification (ILM), industry awareness and employability training
- Gain on the job training and work experience with the Admiral team
- Improve your teamwork, communication skills and confidence
- Guaranteed interviews for a customer service role in Cardiff
- Receive 6 months progression support to help you find a job after the programme.
To access this programme, you need to attend a taster day on 7th July. The programme will run from 13th July-24th July. This programme will be at Tŷ Admiral David Street Cardiff CF10 2EH.
Contact for more info:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 07717 488539