The EYST All Wales Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Engagement team have a new forum coming up as part of Mental Health Awareness month.
On Monday 23 May 2022 at 10am, EYST are holding an online Zoom forum to discuss children and young people’s mental health. EYST would appreciate it if you could circulate the forum details to your contacts and networks as to not miss out on this vital discussion.
“As we recover from the challenges the pandemic has brought us, we examine how we can better support children and young people’s mental health before it reaches an emergency stop. With social media and the internet age at a height of success, we have observed young people’s mental health in a state of stark decline over the last decade. In this forum, we look to unravel a sensitive topic and discuss what we can do to help as parents, teachers and beyond.”
Joining on the day as key speakers are:
- Lee Tiratira (Youth Team Lead, EYST)
- June Jones (Time to Change Wales Programme Manager)
- Siobhan Parry (Platfform, Head of Service – Children and Young People)
- More guests TBC.
Please note that due to the subject matter, some parts may be triggering and of sensitive nature to audiences.
Forum details as below:
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health – What more can we do?
- Date/time: Monday 23 May 2022, 10 – 11:30am via Zoom
- Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUpcOytrTMqHN1-eh_LnDLGv4GJP0RWC1y2