This training course is for staff working in the social care workforce.
The course/workshop will use a combination of PowerPoint presentations, group exercises and discussions to explore:
- What is the code of professional practice?
- Introduction of the new code.
- Identify how the new code of professional practice informs practice.
- Who the new code is for?
- How the code was developed.
- Discuss changes and why a new code was introduced.
These are half day training sessions and participants will have a choice of attending either 09:30 till 12:30 or 13:30 till 16:30. The sessions will take place in the Cyncoed campus of the Cardiff Metropolitan University (formerly UWIC). Here are the dates:
How to book:
Training courses run by Cardiff Council are now only accessible via the ‘Cardiff Council Academy Online on Learning Pool’. Each course participant must have an account on the site in order to make a booking and as managerial authorisation is required for each course booking, a line manager or training co-ordinator within your organisation must also have an account. Each account requires a unique username and email address.
– If you don’t have the accounts you require or are unsure if you’re already signed-up then please contact [email protected]
– If you already have the necessary account/s on the system then feel free to login on http://cardiff.learningpool.com in order to request the spaces you’d like.