The Co-Creating Healthy Change Project at Diverse Cymru has a number of upcoming events where you can “Have Your Say” on health, wellbeing and social care services.
Further information about the events is included below but briefly:
- Coffee Morning with the Chair of the Health Board – Tuesday 29 September 2015, 10.00 am – 12.00 pm, Taff Housing
- Direct Payments Volunteering Coffee Morning – Wednesday 7 October 2015, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm, Diverse Cymru
- Vale of Glamorgan Council Engagement Session – Friday 16 October 2015, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm, Vale Civic offices, Barry
- Cardiff Metropolitan University – Service User and Carer Involvement Meeting- Monday 19 October 2015, 1 pm – 3 pm, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Llandaff Campus
- Co-Creating Healthy Change Project at Diverse Cymru – Advisory Group Meeting – Wednesday 21 October 2015, 1 pm – 3 pm, Chapter, Cardiff
- Understanding the Health Board Training – Thursday 12 November 2015, 10 am – 1 pm, Cardiff Story Museum
These events are free to attend and Diverse Cymru offers to pay access, travel and replacement care costs for Co-Creating Healthy Change Project events. Please let Diverse Cymru know if you have any dietary or access requirements.