The Cardiff Children, Young People and Families Network (CCYPFN) is a network of nearly 400 members of third sector organisations and community groups who work to benefit and improve the well-being of children, young people, their families and carers in Cardiff.
The network co-ordinates and maintains communication channels between the third and statutory sectors, supporting third sector representatives to various strategic groups across Cardiff.
The CCYPFN provides members with the opportunity to:
• find out more about the work of other third sector organisations in Cardiff;
• share information and best practice, and exchange ideas with colleagues both within and across sectors;
• be part of a collective voice for the third sector in Cardiff;
• campaign for better services and influence local, national and regional policy and strategies;
• raise issues and identify gaps in service delivery.
Membership is free and opened to members of C3SC working with children, young people (aged 0-25), their families and carers in Cardiff. This can include national or regional third sector organisations’ local projects or offices if they are based in Cardiff.
The next network meeting for 2017/18 will be:
- Wednesday 28th March 2018, 10am to 12pm
Conference Room, C3SC, Third Floor, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff, CF10 5FH
Booking: Members of the network wishing to attend, please email [email protected] (Subject: CCYPFN) or phone 02920 485722.
Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee
Do you have a question for Cardiff Council?
City of Cardiff Council scrutiny seeks to ensure the voice and concerns of the public influence policy and service improvements. You can submit your question direct to Cardiff Council or by emailing C3SC’s Operations Manager Mary Duckett at [email protected]
Dates of next Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee meetings
News and other info
The CCYPFN has a wide variety of resources available for members to tap into. Here are some useful links you might like to look at.
To find out more:
Email Natasha Applasamy or call her on (029) 2048 5722 if you’d like to find out more about joining the network.