Carers Wales are delighted and excited to announce a dedicated virtual wellbeing day.
They are inviting unpaid carers to join in a celebration of the Mindful activities from Me Time sessions and share that experience with other carers who are in the same position.
Hosting a full day of activities to support the mindfulness and wellbeing of unpaid carers on Friday 26th March 2021. Each session is individual, and you can join as many or as few as you like. You do not have to commit to the whole day.
The day will look like this:
- 10.00 -11.20 – Mixed Craft session
- 11.30 -12.50 – Craft for Wellbeing
- 13.00 -14.20 – Sensory Enrichment through Nature
- 14.30 – 15.50 – Flower Workshop
- 16.00 -17.20 – Meat cooking Demonstration
- 17.30 – 18.50 – Nature in a Box
- 19.00 – 20.20 – Craft for Wellbeing
Me Time’ is a chance for unpaid carers to do something for their own enjoyment. These online sessions, funded by the Welsh Government, are a place where carers can get involved in a range of activities and explore new opportunities that they may not be able to do normally. We will be doing all sorts of things ranging from group viewings of the great wonders of the world, to arts, music, physical exercise, relaxation and mindfulness and so much more.