(On Behalf Of Cardiff Life Awards)
Cardiff Life Awards
Nominations for the 2020 Cardiff Life Awards will be closing on 23 January at noon! It may seem like you have ages – but with the new year underway, why not get off to the best possible start by getting your Nomination in now.
So if you believe you’re the best Charity in Cardiff, please make sure you enter the Cardiff Life Awards!
Nominations are free with all details on the site, including our 10 Top Tips on how to make your best case.
The New Business category is open to any business which has started after 1 July 2018. Nominate your new business, celebrate your success, raise your profile – and you could win an Award! Also, don’t forget that the Civic and Welsh Language categories are open for all businesses to nominate. Check out the categories for more info.
Finalists are announced on 29 January 2020 and they benefit from:
• Inclusion in Awards advertising in Cardiff Life
• Tweeting to over 31k followers!
• Inclusion on Cardiff Life Awards site until the Awards
• Finalists’ window stickers
• Invitation to our Finalists’ and Sponsors’ Reception
• On screen and in show guide references on the night!
• And you have the opportunity to promote your success in the Official Events Guide
The Winners get all of this – and much more!
• Coverage in special Awards issue of Cardiff Life
• More email announcements to all
• Social Media coverage at Awards, copious afterwards
• Permanent inclusion on Cardiff Life Awards site
• Interview on winning, which you can use in marketing
• Winners’ window stickers
• Winners’ logo for your site and email footers
• And of course, that spine-tingling moment on the night as you go to the stage when you hear, “And the Winner is…”!
The Awards are open to all companies and organisations: small, large; long-term or new; advertisers or non-advertisers; former winner or never entered. Our panel of Independent Judges will decide – and it could be you!
Nothing beats being there – especially if you’re a Finalist!