Cardiff Council and C3SC invite you to attend a networking and information event regarding the EU Settlement Scheme. The event will be held on Tuesday 15th January 2018 at 10:00am-12:00pm at C3SC, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff, CF10 5FH.
The Home Office EU Settlement Scheme has been designed to provide EU citizens and their families with a route to living and working in the UK beyond 31 December 2020.
The scheme was announced in June 2018 and launched using a phased pilot approach in August 2018. It will be operational by 30 March 2019.
This event will provide general information regarding the EU Settlement Scheme and two funds that are available to the voluntary sector to support EU nationals to apply to the scheme. The event will also provide an opportunity for organisations interested in applying for these two funds to network and explore potential partnerships.
The two funds that will be explained during this session are the:
• Welsh Government – Supporting EU Citizens Grant (Deadline for applications- 4pm on Wednesday 23rd January 2019)
• UK Government, Home Office- EU Settlement Scheme Grant Funding (Deadline for applications- 12:00pm on Friday 1st February 2019)
(More information here: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-fund-to-support-vulnerable-eu-citizens-apply-for-settled-status, to register as a supplier please create an account via the Crown Commercial Service e-Sourcing Portal here: https://ccs-agreements.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/using-esourcing-suite-0 and then email EUSS Grants [email protected] to request an invitation to the tender)
The session will include:
• An overview of the EU Settlement Scheme application process and timescales
• Data regarding EU nationals living in Cardiff
• Information regarding the Welsh Government and Home Office funding available to the voluntary sector to support EU nationals
Please note that these funds are not administered by Cardiff Council or C3SC and this event is for information and networking purposes only.
If you wish to attend, please register via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/eu-settlement-scheme-networking-and-information-event-for-the-voluntary-sector-tickets-54639281562