C3SC provide payroll services to charities and not for profit organisations.
We offer support and guidance through the process of becoming an employer, paying employees and registering with the HMRC including Payroll set up and Year end reporting, ensuring compliance with Inland Revenue requirements.
C3SC Payroll Services offer
- Process payrolls of 1-150 employees
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly pay runs
- Electronic filing of RTI (Real Time Information) with HM Revenue & Customs
- Completion of all regulatory forms, P45 & Starter checklist
- SSP, SAP, SPP, SMP, Student Loan and Court Order calculations
- Unlimited pay, deduction and pension elements
- Itemised payslips plus employer’s copy
- Tax year end filing and production of P60s
- Employer, HMRC and pension reports
- BACS payment to employees and PAYE to HMRC.
No additional charges and no unexpected fees
C3SC charges a highly competitive standard set up and year end charge (reduced for members) along with a fee per employee payment. We make no further charges for paying employees by BACS or amending data such as a change of address or bank account number, processing a new employee or a leaver, and much more importantly no additional charge for filing pay period reports with HMRC.
Payslips, P45s and so much more!
Our service includes:
- Pay-slip production
- Monthly reports (by email and/or printed and posted)
- Processing of starters
- Processing of leavers with P45s
- Year End Reports
- Year End/Month End e-filing
- Payment of wages / salaries by BACS at no additional cost
- Option of monthly NI and PAYE liabilities to Inland Revenue at no additional cost
For more information, please contact Mair Henry at [email protected] or call our office on 029 2048 5722