7 reasons to become a member of C3SC:
When you become a member of C3SC you will:
1) Access free, in-depth advice on funding, governance and setting up an organisation, including one-to-one advice from our specialist third sector officers;
2) Have the opportunity to attend training courses to equip you and your group with the skills to thrive – training is often FREE;
3) Access Grantfinder – a valuable funding search tool for third sector organisations;
4) Receive C3SC’s monthly email update to keep up to date with what’s happening in the third sector in Cardiff and to hear about C3SC news, events and training;
5) Have the opportunity to join themed networks – to meet and share ideas with others in your field of work;
6) Have your voice heard at the Cardiff Third Sector Forum, and hear about and feed into current consultations;
7) Get your voice represented at a strategic level. Representation of the third sector in Cardiff is a key element of C3SC’s role.
Criteria for FREE membership
Membership options – you will need to choose one of these options:
Organisation / group membership
FREE membership. To become a member, your organisation / group mustbe a not-for-profit organisation/group, be run by an unpaid committee, and be based in – or serve – the city of Cardiff.
FREE membership when you apply as an individual with involvement in the third sector.
If you are from a private business / public body / media, please email [email protected] and we will be in touch.
To find out more about becoming a member