This post is also available in: Cymraeg (Welsh)
13 October 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00
Delivered through the medium of English by Co-production Network for Wales.
To help you gain a greater understanding of translating face to face working to an online environment.
How do you translate working face to face into the online environment? This two-hour session offers thinking processes and pointers to structure your sessions so that they create engagement and connection. The training includes Q&A time to bring your own upcoming events/projects to the discussion, meaning that you leave with practical ideas to apply in your own work.
By attending this course, you will:
- Understand how to upskill yourself across digital meeting platforms
- Understand the importance of building community in a digital space
- Understand the barriers and opportunities, with respect to inclusion and diversity, to using digital meetings as an alternative to face to face facilitation
- Be able to build better meetings paying close attention to the meeting purpose, design and facilitation
- Have the confidence to transfer your knowledge and experience of face to face work to facilitating online
Who this course is for
This course is for those with an existing familiarity with facilitating face-to-face meetings, community development and/or training who would like to transfer their knowledge and skills to online working.
Also coming up soon
Webinar – An Introduction to Impact
14 October 2020, 2pm – 3pm
Bilingualism at work
15 October 2020 – Delivered through the medium of Welsh
19 October 2020 – Delivered through the medium of English
Crowd sourcing training
The right course but in the wrong location or language? If you see a course that interests you on this training programme or more widely on our website but it is not being delivered in a location convenient for you or you would rather it be delivered in Welsh or bilingually then please do get in touch. If you can find interest for the course in your area then we can come to you and help you to promote it too.
Bespoke training and consultancy
We can come to you! All our courses can be delivered to you in your own organisation and it often works out to be cheaper depending on numbers. Welsh and bilingual courses are also available.
To view full course information including prices and places available, please click course date or contact our helpdesk on 0300 111 0124 or [email protected].