(Via National Energy Action (NEA) Cymru)
2019 UK Fuel Poverty Monitor – We need your views to help inform a new fuel poverty plan for Wales
You can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UKFPM19Wales
The UK Fuel Poverty Monitor is our annual investigative report on fuel poverty in the UK. For the 2019 Monitor we are reviewing the effectiveness of fuel poverty strategies in Wales, England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
By responding to this survey, we will be able to gather your views on the effectiveness of the 2010 Wales fuel poverty strategy and help us to identify both the benefits and challenges in relation to:
- the key principles and levers
- the advantages and disadvantages of setting targets
- the 10% definition used in Wales
- the effectiveness of the Welsh Government Nest and Arbed schemes
- the effectiveness of the Warm Home Discount Industry Initiative and Energy Company Obligation schemes
- whether regulations to improve the energy efficiency of the private rented sector will make a difference
- as well as your views on smart meters in tackling fuel poverty.
If you have more experience and knowledge of specific areas the survey is easy to navigate through and you don’t have to respond to all sections.
We will be using your views to make recommendations on how the Welsh Government’s new fuel poverty plan can be made more effective to improve support for fuel poor households, so please contribute.