Inequalities faced when accessing cancer care services across Wales.
Cancer Research UK are working with the Cross Party Group on Cancer to understand how different people experiences cancer services in Wales, and whether these experiences could have been influenced by social inequalities.
- What will I need to do? Online survey
- How long will it take? Less than 15mins
- Will I get paid? No
- Who will I be helping? CRUK/Welsh Parliament
- Who can take part? Anyone affected by cancer in Wales
Can you help Hywel Dda University Health Board shape their patient experience?
Hywel Dda UHB would like to talk to patients who have had a recent experience of cancer services in Hywel Dda, to contribute to a review of health and wellbeing information provided to patients with a suspicion of cancer. They are holding a patient experience session on 29th March 2023 from 10:00am via Microsoft Teams. A £20 gift card will be provided to all participants.
- What will I need to do? Attend a focus group
- How can I get involved? Email [email protected]
- How long will it take? 1 hour
- Will I get paid? Yes! £20 gift card
- Who will I be helping? Hywel Dda UHB
- Who can take part? People with a recent cancer diagnosis in Hywel Dda UHB
As ever, keep an eye on the opportunities page here, for more ways to get involved!