Please see the following information from the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC):
- Show they have provided an evidence-based written submission on the UK’s compliance with the ICCPR to the Human Rights Committee by the UN deadline of 5 February 2024.
- Provide evidence they have registered with the Human Rights Committee Secretariat to participate in the session by the UN deadline of 16 February. Details are on the UN website.
- Provide evidence that the applicant represents a single UK registered legal entity, such as a company or charity.
- Enhance the diversity of representation of individuals with one or more protected characteristics.
- Enable the participation of individuals with lived experience relevant to the Human Rights Committee’s 140th session.
- Enable the participation of organisations which would otherwise be unable to attend.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 14 February 2024.