There are just 3 weeks to go until the Stonewall 2nd June workplace conference, Wales’s leading event for LGBTQ+ inclusion, offering a unique opportunity to hear from experts and leaders in equality, diversity & inclusion (EDI), intersectionality and professionals committed to LGBTQ+ equality.
This year’s theme for our Cymru Workplace Conference is Intersectional Approaches to LGBTQ+ Inclusion and the conference has been designed to ensure participants will gain knowledge, insight and best practice in adopting an intersectional lens to workplace inclusion.
- Kate Hutchinson – Trustee for Pride Cymru and Wrexham Cymru
- Alessandro Ceccarelli – Head of LGBT Policy for Welsh Government
- Sheldon Mills – Former Chair of Trustees for Stonewall and Executive Director, Consumer and Competition at the Financial Conduct Authority
- Derek Walker – Future Generations Commissioner for Wales
- Nancy Kelley – CEO for Stonewall
Along with organisations such as Disability Wales, LGBT Cymru Helpline and FAW who will be delivering sessions.
For more information, please click the following link: https://www.stonewall.org.uk/stonewall-cymru-cardiff-workplace-conference or Book your tickets now
To enquire about participating at the event or for further information you can email [email protected]