The Pontio project provides people living with MS, and their families, information and support. This is achieved through –
- One to one information and support
- Emotional and befriending support from a team of trained volunteers
- Information sessions through a range of Community Café events which will be online using zoom.
The project has been funded by the Big Lottery Community Fund for 3 years.
One to one support such as :
- Support to apply for benefits including PIP and ESA
- Support to appeal a benefits decision, including Mandatory Reconsideration and Tribunal Support
- Support in work
- Support with housing issues
- Support to apply for grants
We also have a Freephone helpline 0808 800 8000 and have a Welfare Benefits advisor working on the helpline.
Please see following link of the Project staff involved in the project across Wales: IAA Project Staff – Map of Wales.