Cardiff and Vale RIC Hub is pleased to announce the release of their most recent newsletter collating best practice on how our region is using lived experience as an asset to improve our health and social care system, including:
- A film about two brilliant individuals employed by learning disability services
- How a peer-to-peer programme is saving lives
- The experience of one of two Unpaid Carers Reps who sit on the Regional Partnership Board.
- Guides to help services incorporate the voice of people with lived experience in our health and social care system
- Links to regional and national networks