Diverse Cymru regularly responds to consultations and calls for evidence from the UK and Welsh Governments, National Assembly for Wales, local councils Local Health Boards and other public sector organisations.
Recently there has been a focus on housing. This includes:
- Affordable (social) housing
- Housing options to meet the needs of an ageing population
- Housing for disabled people
- How welfare reform has affected different people
We would like to hear your views to help inform our responses and solutions.
All responses are anonymous. We will not use any details which could potentially identify you or anyone else. Equality questions are only used to identify where there are different views and experiences for different communities.
There are lots of ways to give us your views.
- Come to our Have Your Say event in Cardiff:
Tuesday 22 August 2017, 10.00 pm – 1.00 pm
Taff Housing Conference Suite, 307 – 315 Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff, CF5 1JD
If so, please send [email protected] an email for registration details.
- Complete the questionnaire below. You do not have to answer every question. If you do not feel a question applies to you just skip it. More information will help up to understand more details of your experiences.
You can also fill in this questionnaire online here:
If you need help filling in this questionnaire or have any queries, please call Azim Ahmed on 029 2036 8888.