Opening Doors to Brain workout
There are around 7,000 people living with Dementia who live in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan. We’re hoping to work together as a partnership to support people with dementia and their carers.
We would be delighted if you could join us for the first in a series of engagement sessions led by the Regional Partnership Board and partners from across Cardiff and the Vale.
There will be the opportunity to:
- Share your personal experiences
- Find out more about the Dementia Programme in your area
- Participate in a range of workshops, including Yoga and an Introduction to the Challenges and Taboos for dementia in the community
- Chat with the team involved over refreshments and gather information about a range of services
- Sign-up to Get Involved in helping us shape our Dementia Programme
When? Wednesday 2nd August 2023
What Time? 11am – 3pm
Where? Hindu Cultural Association-India Centre, Sanquhar Street, Cardiff, CF24 2AA
Versha Sood: [email protected]
Cardiff and Vale Regional Partnership Board