We are pleased to share Bowel Cancer UK’s free primary care toolkit to support this April’s Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. The new #KnowtheHigh5 campaign is raising awareness of the five red flag symptoms of disease that should prompt people to see their GP straight away.
Someone dies of bowel cancer every 30 minutes in the UK. It’s the second biggest cancer killer but it shouldn’t be, because it’s treatable and curable, especially if diagnosed early. That’s why knowing the symptoms is so important – it really could save your life.
- social media graphics and copy plus a calendar of key dates
- a link to our symptoms quiz – which comes with five chances to win a year’s supply of Andrex® toilet roll!
- details of free bowel cancer awareness talks
- copy for websites, emails and intranets
- email footer
- campaign poster in digital and printable formats
Please get in touch with Bowel Cancer UK at [email protected] for more information.