On this page you will find details of training courses for you and your organisation. Simply follow the links below.
Thursday 5th March from 10am to 3pm
This course is designed to give a basic introduction into the main principles and stages and stages of managing a project. The information given in the course can be applied to small or large projects of any nature.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand what makes a project successful
- Involve your community in project planning and engage partners
- Understand the stages of a project and their importance
- Learn how to plan a project
Planning & Writing Successful Funding Bids
Tuesday 10th March from 10am to 3pm
The funding environment is becoming more and more competitive, with most funders receiving thousands of requests for support each year. It is therefore vital that your funding bids stand out from the crowd. This training course will help you learn how to improve your funding bids by adopting a structured approach to the planning and writing of your future applications.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the current Welsh funding climate & its impact
- Review your current approach of developing a bid
- Apply new tools & techniques to give your bids a winning edge
- Understand and meet the expectations of funders
Equality and Diversity (delivered by Diverse Cymru)
Tuesday 17th March 2020 – 1:00pm to 4:00 pm
- Understanding how to put your equality and diversity policy into practice
- Be able to integrate equality and diversity into projects and day to day work
- Understand the impact of non-inclusive practice on your staff and volunteers
- Identify policies and practices that affect staff/ volunteers from equality groups
- Be able to consider equality , diversity and inclusion impacts of workplace practices.
All trainings, unless indicated otherwise, take place at C3SC, 3rd Floor, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5FH.
Price of training (unless indicated otherwise):
C3SC or CVC organisational member with annual income below £25,000: FREE
C3SC or CVC organisational member with annual income of £25,000 or above: £20 half day; £40 full day
Individual member: £20 half day; £40 full day
Non-member voluntary organisation: £40 half day; £80 full day
Individual non-member: £40 half day; £80 full day
Statutory organisation: £60 half day; £120 full day
* C3SC charges a fee for courses delivered by an external training provider to enable us to cover our costs.
Please note:Cancellations must be made with notice of at least 5 working days to receive a refund.
We operate this policy due to only being able to provide 10 spaces per course, meaning courses book up quickly.
To book your place, please complete the online training booking form. Alternatively, call us on (029) 2048 5722 or email [email protected] – please have your C3SC membership number at hand when you contact us.
C3SC can also offer bespoke training. Please get in touch to find out more.